We recognize our customers’ need and desire to preserve their privacy and confidentiality which makes safeguarding our customers’ privacy very important to us. We have adopted standards that help maintain and preserve the confidentiality of our customers’ nonpublic personal information. The following Statement affirms our continued efforts to safeguard customer information.
Information We Collect
We gather nonpublic personal information about our customers as may be necessary to conduct business with our customers. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, over the telephone or in face-to-face meetings, and via the Internet. Examples of information we receive from you include your name, address, telephone number, social security number, credit history and other financial information.
- Information about your transactions with us or others. Examples of information relating to your transactions include payment histories, account balances and account activity.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency. Examples of information from consumer reporting agencies include your credit score, credit reports and other information relating to your creditworthiness.
- From employers and others to verify information you have given to us. Examples of information provided by employers and others include verifications of employment, income or deposits.
Information We Disclose
Your personal information will only be retained for the purpose of providing you with our response to your query, and will not be made available to any third party except as necessary for the purpose of your inquiry or as required to be disclosed under law. For example:
- To regulate authorities and law enforcement officials.
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability.
- To report account activity to credit bureaus.
- To consumer reporting agencies.
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or regulatory authorities.
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit, etc.